Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold Weekend!

It has been awhile since I wrote a new post!  This weekend was pretty uneventful for us.  On the plus side my best friend/MOH came to visit Friday and Saturday!  It was fun spending a few days with her catching up.  It's been pretty nice having a 4 day weekend because I didn't have school for the past 2 days and Andrew was off today so we got to spend it together.  I've been pretty productive for school and catching up on grading, creating some lessons, updating my school blog, and creating an invitation to a "man shower" for my brother in law.  I am so obsessed with creating invitations!










There's also another wedding party BBQ cookout one but I don't seem to have a pic/copy of it!  Designing is my guilty pleasure!  I also have designed countless t-shirts.  Let me know if you want me to design you something ;)

More for another day.
~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment